[haiku] Re: [GSsC] usermode Haiku or file system development

  • From: "Clemens Zeidler" <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:38:48 +0300

Am 07.04.2010, 17:24 Uhr, schrieb Lucian Adrian Grijincu <lucian.grijincu@xxxxxxxxx>:

From some of the previous GSsC project I miss that the result is not really visible because it is not integrated into haiku, and I think this could also
be a problem with LKL.

I'm not sure I understood you correctly.
The end result would be instant support for a myriad of file systems.
The end result would be as integrated as the other Haiku file system drivers.

Ok sorry for the noise, yes your right, writing a lkl-haiku-fs is one of your proposal, mixed it with your second proposal...
        Clemens