[haiku] Re: [GSsC] usermode Haiku or file system development

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 20:51:59 +0200

Le Wed, 07 Apr 2010 19:12:17 +0200, Lucian Adrian Grijincu <lucian.grijincu@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

If there's anything else performance related, I'll be glad to make
things clearer.

Is there some kind of init to do ? I think the linux kernel is usually taking quite some time to boot (that's only a couple seconds, but it's long for a kernel :)), does LKL needs to perform such initializations ? Also, what about memory usage ? I understand that should be ok as your kernel ends up quite lightweight anyway, but just asking :)

If you don't have any answers, then don't bother making test for me, I'm just curious and can live without that information

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx