[openbeos] Re: FalterCon 2007 - Permission to use Haiku logo

  • From: "Andrew McCall" <andrew.mccall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 01:43:42 +0100

On 03/08/07, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> My apologies for being a pain in the butt, but we are really running
> against the clock.
>
> Can somebody from Haiku please reply whether it is OK or not to use the
> Haiku logo for promotional material to be used at FalterCon?

Who needs to give you the go ahead?  Is it Haiku, Inc.?

If this is the case, it seems Micheal Phipps is the only person who
can say yes, and something seems very wrong with that.

Can "the community" say yes?  if so, I am sure a yes vote from most of
the current active developers would suffice (Axel? Bonefish?
DarkWrym?).

--
Thanks,

Andrew McCall