[openbeos] FalterCon 2007 -- Live Video Broadcast (maybe)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:38:49 -0700

Hi,

Just a quick note to let the Haiku fans out there that we will attempt to have a live video feed from FalterCon 2007.

We are really not sure whether it will work or not, but if it does, you will be able to see what's going on (with video and sound), and also chat with the FalterCon folks in real time.

It is also possible (and very easy) to embed the video feed and chat window in your website/blog, so help us spread the word. More details can be found here:

http://myhaiku.org/faltercon/video-feed

Cheers,

Koki