[openbeos] FalterCon 2007 - Permission to use Haiku logo

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:12:17 -0700

Howdy,

We are preparing some promotional material for FalterCon in which we want to use the Haiku logo. This email is to formally request permission from Haiku to use the Haiku logo in this material. I would appreciate a prompt response, as we are running against the clock to be able to print some of the stuff on time for the event.

On a related note, we are going to hold a Haiku Bounties Donation Drive at FalterCon. Hopefully this will help -- even if it is in a small way -- the bounties initiative organized by Karl vom Dorff at haikuware.com. If you are interested, you can find more info:

http://myhaiku.org/faltercon/forum/faltercon-2007/haiku-bounties-donation-drive-faltercon

Thanks!

Koki