[openbeos] Re: Couple of non-sequiters

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:17:10 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Helmar Rudolph wrote:

> Michael wrote:

[...]
> It could be as simple as a PayPal deposit which is then
> transferred into the trust account, so the setup would be
> really simple.
>
> Is that too much to expect? Just wondering...

I don't think so. Personally I had no problem with giving 10 or 20 bucks
a month (european bucks though ;-).

Some questions remain though:
1) What to do with the money and who decides that?
2) When is the point reached where it can be started to take money out of
the pot?
3) Who owns the deposit and who manages it? I guess some kind of
organization had to be founded.

I guess the questions should be reverse-ordered. When an organization is
in place then there will as well be a structure for decision making, which
solves 1) and 2).

Just brain-storming...

CU, Ingo