[haiku-web] Re: Introducion & Split up the Website

  • From: Daniel Weber <haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:48:07 +0000

Hi Jorge,

nice to meet you too :)

I know of that problem, i saw the list of installed modules on haiku-os.org. There much more installed i thought. I think we can strip-down this a bit, with the update. Because many things are built-in now and some things you can do a "native" way without modules. While this weekend, I try to get an overview which modules we should still use and which parts i can implement an other way.

That would be cool (I like the look of the Haiku Guide site). I have a look at the acquia_marina theme today. I don't prefer to create a new one from scratch, but last time i setup a Drupal (haiku-gazette.de) i began customizing a theme, but after a while, there were nothing left from the old base theme :)

Greetings,
Daniel