[haiku-web] Re: Introducion & Split up the Website

  • From: "Dennis d'Entremont" <dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:12:09 -0300

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Daniel Weber <haiku@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> that was more or less serendipity :)

:)

> The Drupal guys are fast. Many modules are now available as D7 development
> releases. After the release of D7 it should be just a few weeks to be
> up-to-date.

That's good. The reason I wasn't sure was because of my experience with
Joomla and going from 1.0.x to 1.5 there was a long period of time where
modules weren't being updated. At least in Joomla they had a legacy plugin
mode so that old modules/plugins/components could be used. I guess that is
not needed with Drupal since they update quickly.

> Joomla is mighty too. I tried this a long time ago:)

As with all it has it's strong and weak points.

> Cheers!
Dennis