[haiku-i18n] Re: All languages moved to Pootle

  • From: Rimas Kudelis <rq@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:28:03 +0200

2012.02.26 20:56, Humdinger rašė:
Hi Niels!

Thanks for the migration. Working in Pootle is so much better than at
HTA before! Though there are some issues with accepting/removing
suggestions and navigation with Web+. BeZilla doesn't solve them all.
But the translation itself works nicely... :)

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:45:27 +0100 Niels Sascha Reedijk wrote:
TODO:
* Somebody needs to look over all the resources we have for
translators and make sure that references to HTA are replaced by
Pootle.
I only updated a link on https://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n so far.
Dunno if there are more around...

Niels himself should remove the HTA link from Pootle's title page. ;)

By the way, I think it would be fair for language managers to get the appropriate (admin) permissions on their languages. Does it really make sense to ask Niels to do even the basic stuff like assigning rights to other people within our own language?

Rimas