[haiku-i18n] Re: All languages moved to Pootle

  • From: "taos" <taosxx-list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 23:09:28 +0100

Hi,

Niels Sascha Reedijk, Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:45:27 +0100:
> SOME QUESTIONS:
> 1. My language is not listed here and not exported to Pootle, but it
> still is in HTA. What do I do?
> Send a message to i18n.haiku-os.org, but no later than March 26.

what about sr? I don't know if you can call it maintained but there
is/was someone who translated the catalogs from 3D to E.
There are also some languages that have at least the aboutsystem catalog
partially translated (but not always verified): ada, af, ca, et, gd,
hi, id, kk, nn, sc, ta, te, th, tl, tr, vi - what will happen to these
languages?

Regards,

taos