[haiku-development] Re: Writing a filesystem driver

  • From: Pieter Panman <pieter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:17:24 +0200

Hi Adrien,

I'm not really an OS dev, just figured I'd chip in:

You're welcome to work on whatever you want, and you've done great on
the localization. Maybe I'm missing the use of this Amstrad CPC driver,
but to me it sounds more useful to work on something more recent,
perhaps ext4 support in Haiku, or something like that? Just an idea...

Regards,
Pieter