[haiku-development] Re: Writing a filesystem driver

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:20:39 +0200

Yes, it's not that it's really needed but :
1) I'm somewhat tired of working on the locale kit and want to play
around with a sideproject,
2) Amstrad use a quite simple filesystem and I know it well. So I
could start to learn with it and eventually write a document on "how
to write your own fs addon".

Of course I'll still be working on Localization, but I want to do some
other things to get a break sometimes, and I could as well keep it
under Haiku :)

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
Elève ingénieur ENSSAT EII1- www.enssat.fr