[haiku-development] Re: VOTE: alpha optional packages

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:04:25 -0400

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:00 PM, David McPaul<dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do we have any sample code we can add in for new developers?

I also think that would be good. Our options could be parts of the
Haiku code (some of the included apps), or the source for the various
demos. Then like I said before some of the BeOS Sample Code could be
updated, tested and provided.

> For a developer release I would include:
>
> WonderBrush as making icons and the like is part of the development process.

Strictly speaking Icon-O-Matic is for making icons and that is part of Haiku.

--
Regards,
Ryan