[haiku-development] Re: VOTE: alpha optional packages

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko+haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:10:37 -0400

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:53 AM, scott mc<scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Are you serious? So if it's not even working, there is of course no
>> point in adding it to the image :-) And if it doesn't work, it
>> certainly is worth a bug report.

I know you were talking about the Keymap Switcher, but this discussion
got me thinking.  Am I the only person having CPUFrequency go to KDL
upon launch?  I kind of need to test if it only does this on GCC4
Haiku or not, but I am curious if it is something specific about my
CPU (Intel Atom N270) or if it is a known problem for everyone.

Naturally I'll file a bugreport with backtrace if need be, but figured
I'd ask before I gather all of the proper information.

- joe