[haiku-development] Re: VOTE: alpha optional packages

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:00:52 +0200

> Thus, I would like to make this a developer centric release.
> If that's not what we agree on doing, the other candidates for
> inclusion would be IMO:
> Clockwerk, Vision, WonderBrush

vision could still be added, preconfigured to join feenode/#haiku, as
a mean to get help on the system. At least that's what we usually do
at my LUG when installing Linux on some computer. We even add a link
to xchat on the desktop called "get help" or something like that.

Apart of that, your choices seem good to me.

Should some of the demos be removed ? (playground, and things like
that) I think they end up only wasting space in the deskbar menu and
no one actually use them...

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
Elève ingénieur ENSSAT EII1- www.enssat.fr