[haiku-development] Re: VOTE: alpha optional packages

  • From: Oliver Ruiz Dorantes <oliver.ruiz.dorantes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:39:42 +0200

hi,

BeBook, BePDF, CVS, Development, Firefox, OpenSSH, Pe, P7zip,
> Subversion, Nano, Welcome

+1
About Pe, IMHO, a newcomer developer expects to find something like Paladin,
not only an editor. (ok I know too radical and late for such a change)

Clockwerk, Vision, WonderBrush

+1

I still have not tested Clockwerk, but I am Pro to show as much as possible
what we can do.

At least this is our first "exam" release. We are going to be introduced to
the world, and I feel that the release should show all our best quality
software to try to impress. And later on, we can trim the release for an
official R1(with pack manager as Axel pointed).

For example if I test blaOS i dont care to visit any blaOS software
repository to search and download apps... I expect itself contains a good
example what blaOS can do, or what blaOS already has to offer.

+ as people suggested VLC.
I think is important to show that we can also have/port the most popular
apps of the open source scene.

Regards, thanks & Congratulations to all!

--
Oliver,
http://urnenfeld.blogspot.com