[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 06:56:37 -0700

> What is the dead-line for rebuilding? Due the health problems of my parent I
> have to be away from my build system until 7-8 September.

I got KeymapSwitcher, but haven't gotten to vim yet. So if/when you
have time can you take a look at vim?

I've nearly completed the first pass through all of the packages now,
but need to go back and tweak a few of them still.  Check the wiki
page for the progress and report any issue on the trac ticket:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha4/OptionalPackages
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/8938

I built a gcc2 vmware image and then loaded it up and used
installoptionalpackage to install everything that it can install and
the only thing it tripped up on was the demopackage_image, so I opened
a trac ticket for that.  I still need to do the same on a pure gcc4
vmware image.  My system fails to configure for a gcc4 build, so I'll
download one soon and check it.

-scottmc