[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Inc. and Haiku (was: AboutSystem window credits)

  • From: "Salvatore Benedetto" <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 21:39:02 +0000

2008/9/2 Ari Haviv <arielbhaviv@xxxxxxxxx>:

> OK
> Haiku is *this* close to alpha. Everyone should take a deep breath,
> stop arguing about the significance about what Haiku Inc means and
> just let the developers finish.
> Haiku has survived this long...it doesn't make sense that all this
> progress should be thrown out the window because of a few recent
> posts.

You missed the point.

Haiku Inc. has nothing to do with the Haiku project itself in this regard.
Don't worry about the project, that won't die so easily.

About the Haiku Inc. instead, I'd like someone, who actually knows more than
I do, to please list all the benefits of keeping the organization
around, but most
of all, I'd like to undestand if there is any possibility to move the
not-profit organization,
if the benifts are worth it, to Europe, since that's where most of the devs are.

Regards,
--
Salvatore Benedetto (a.k.a. emitrax)
Student of Computer Engineer