[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Inc. and Haiku (was: AboutSystem window credits)

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:04:58 -0700

2008/9/2 André Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>:
> BTW, I'm really against discussing those matters via private emails,
> so if there happens to be a *public* mailing list already in place for
> those discussions, please let me know about it. And if there's none,
> let's create one, shall we?

FWIW, this should probably all be discussed on the official "Haiku"
mailing list (openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

It's unfortunate that the discussion has evolved here on the
development list, but apparently there are more people sub'd to this
list than the other from what I gather.

For me personally, it's the developer input that I'm interested in,
since it's primarily the developers who currently make most of the
decisions regarding the project's direction.

If we shall move the discussion to the other list, then so be it -
I'll even make the first post there if that's what it takes to move
it.

- Urias