[haiku-appserver] Re: input issues

  • From: André Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:40:25 -0300

The revival of dumb terminals? :D

Now, seriously, it would be just cool to share a dual-dualcore (quad!)
Opteron with 16GB of RAM with other people in the same room without
resorting to VNC or X11. And it also kinda solves the problem of
fighting for the single computer in the house (provided that you have
an extra keyboard/mouse/monitor combo).

--=20
"The weakest way to solve a problem is just to solve it"
-Alan Kay