[haiku-appserver] Re: input issues

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:56:21 +0200 CEST

Hi J=E9r=F4me,

> BTW, app=5Fserver should also send messages when workspace resolution
> changes (or
> use a mechanism to be notified about it).
> Can i help to add such mechanism in app=5Fserver (keeping any existing
> code
> surely) =3F

Yes, please go ahead (my two cents). Keep in mind that the screen
resolutions as they are setup now are pretty static, just to get things
going. So this code needs an overhaul anyways (Desktop.cpp). I don't
quite understand all it myself, but I think that the restrictions the
graphics hardware imposes should be regarded by the code setting up the
screen. The DisplayDriver class has methods for querying the possible
resolutions and all, which should already work AFAIKT.