[guidedogchat] Re: food

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 13:04:21 +0200 (CEST)

Pam,

Guide Dogs pay for the food here, so long as we stick to their recommendation.
There are some people who choose to pay, though, especially if they want to
feed something else, such as Burns.

Vince.

Message Received: Jul 12 2014, 12:00 PM
From: "Pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: food

hi vincewell i haven't changed callie to hills science plan. i'm sticking with
royal cannon. but from what i know the pups being trained now with IGDB r being
fed hills science plan. not sure how good it is. but the royal cannon seems
like a good food. do u have to pay for your dog's food there? we do here.
although we do get a 20 % discount with the royal cannon. as far as i know too
the hills can only b bought from a vet.
Sent from my iPhone
On 12 Jul 2014, at 11:44, Vincent Thacker  wrote:

Pam,

My dog gets Royal Cannin too, which is what Guide Dogs supply. As far as I can
tell, he does very well on it.

Have you noticed any changes now your dog has a new diet?

Vince.

Message Received: Jul 12 2014, 11:03 AM
From: "Pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] food

what do other people from other countries feed their dogs? we feed royal cannon
here. although i've heard IGDB have recently switched to hills science plan.

Sent from my iPhone