[guidedogchat] Re: food

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:05:45 +0100

Ethics. They are owned by Proctor and Gamble, who still do the most dreadful experiments on animals, stuff that was banned amny years ago. Some say there is no evidence that they still do, but I just dont buy any of their products at all. I've got a list so know what to avoid. Yes, other companies used to as well, but most dont know and more and more are now cruelty free.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>