[guidedogchat] Re: food

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:19:24 +0100

It is.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pam
  To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2014 12:09 PM
  Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: food

  i know a few people who's dogs have allergies that feed byrnes. have heard
it's very expensive.

  Sent from my iPhone

  On 12 Jul 2014, at 12:04, Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Pam,

    Guide Dogs pay for the food here, so long as we stick to their
recommendation. There are some people who choose to pay, though, especially if
they want to feed something else, such as Burns.

    Vince.

      Message Received: Jul 12 2014, 12:00 PM
      From: "Pam"
      To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

      hi vince

      well i haven't changed callie to hills science plan. i'm sticking with
royal cannon. but from what i know the pups being trained now with IGDB r being
fed hills science plan. not sure how good it is. but the royal cannon seems
like a good food. do u have to pay for your dog's food there? we do here.
although we do get a 20 % discount with the royal cannon. as far as i know too
the hills can only b bought from a vet.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 12 Jul 2014, at 11:44, Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

        Pam,

        My dog gets Royal Cannin too, which is what Guide Dogs supply. As far
as I can tell, he does very well on it.

        Have you noticed any changes now your dog has a new diet?

        Vince.

          Message Received: Jul 12 2014, 11:03 AM
          From: "Pam"
          To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
          Subject: [guidedogchat] food

          what do other people from other countries feed their dogs? we feed
royal cannon here. although i've heard IGDB have recently switched to hills
science plan.

          Sent from my iPhone

07:34:00