[guidedogchat] Re: food

  • From: "Norman Waddington" <normanwaddington504@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 17:24:46 +0100

Julia,

I have heard some bad reports on it in that the rice content is far too
high.

Oh well who are we to say?

Norman.

  _____

From: "Pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

do u feed once a day or twice? i feed callie twice. she eats really fast
too.

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jul 2014, at 12:13, Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Norman,

The big kibble sounds like a good idea. My mutt gets through a bowlful of RC
in about half a minute, then he belches! The food can't even be touching the
sides. It doesn't seem good for him to eat like that, but I can't actually
point to any problems caused by it. If I ate like that I'd be doubled up
with reflux. Still, I'm not a dog.

Vince.

Message Received: Jul 12 2014, 11:58 AM
From: "Norman Waddington"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Pam, Vince and All,

Seeing Dogs start their dogs on Pedigree when they qualify.  It is up to us
what diet we use as we do have to pay for everything ourselves.  I use Dr
John which is big kibble which the dogs have to chew.  It is not just bolted
down.  With this picky madam I have to put some tined meat in as well to get
her to eat anything.  I give her 10 minutes and if it has been left it is
lifted.

That's having a Shepherd for you in a situation where there is no
psychological competition.

Norman.

  _____

From: "Pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] food

what do other people from other countries feed their dogs? we feed royal
cannon here. although i've heard IGDB have recently switched to hills
science plan.

Sent from my iPhone

  _____

07:34:00