[guidedogchat] Re: food

  • From: "Norman Waddington" <normanwaddington504@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 12:05:13 +0100

Pam,

Hills Science Diet can only be purchased through vets here as well.
Generally it is used for dogs with digestive problems.  These diets are
extremely expensive and should be used in difficult cases.

Norman.

  _____

From: "Pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] food

what do other people from other countries feed their dogs? we feed royal
cannon here. although i've heard IGDB have recently switched to hills
science plan.

Sent from my iPhone