[guidedogchat] Re: collars

  • From: Nadine Lattimore <nadine.lattimore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 10:27:57 +0100

Well Quartzy boy has an array of collars to suit every occasion. Some
are more ornamental than functional. I rotate the working ones and
wash them in the machine with his bedding.
He has a green with knotches like a belt purely for ceremonial
occasions when we want the Irish look.
A blue with clip closure, a red padded with cross over clip closure.
Half check black standard issue and a black play collar. And of course
a red soft leather with mickey mouse heads which a friend brought from
disney florida.
Sometimes we let him go naked or wild as we call it over night in the
house, especially if he has been wet from rain.
He is a stylish dude no doubt.

Nadine Lattimore