[guidedogchat] Re: collars

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 02:34:15 +0100

I feel it is important that our dogs always carry some sort of ID.  Actually I
feel very strongly about pet dogs as well, especially in this day and age when
so many dogs are stolen, often to order, for resale, or who knows what other
nefarious purposes.  It’s just my opinion mind you, but if anyone’s dog got out
and could not be traced, I feel they would probably – and quite rightly in my
view – be in for some stick from GDBA.

Mel.

    From: "Many of us"
    To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    I leave Nitros on. I dont take it off. Unless I'm free running him when I
do
    use his play collar. Your right tho they are awkward!
    Shirley