[guidedogchat] Re: collars

  • From: "Many of us" <multikindred30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 20:50:03 +0100

I leave Nitros on. I dont take it off. Unless I'm free running him when I do use his play collar. Your right tho they are awkward!

Shirley

-----Original Message----- From: pam
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 7:03 PM
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] collars

just curious as to what other people do. do u take the dog's half check collar off after working and put on the play collar or do any of u leave the half checks on most of the time. i know there r a couple of different types of half checks. the ones we use r the type that u have to take on and off over the head which r a bit awkward. i usually take callie's off in the evening and put on her play collar.