[guidedogchat] Re: collars

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 21:54:05 +0200 (CEST)

I don't use a half-check at all. I've got one, but it's a long time since Zym
wore it. A plain collar and harness seems quite enough to me.

Vince.

Message Received: Apr 03 2014, 08:50 PM
From: "Many of us"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: collars

I leave Nitros on. I dont take it off. Unless I'm free running him when I do
use his play collar. Your right tho they are awkward!
Shirley