[guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 18:07:22 -0000

we had a good time at the Brownies, showing them equipment and of course the
use of braille to the blind people as a way of communication, next week is the
turn of quiz to let them know how she works and how long it takes to train her,

the quiz at the other pub last evening was good, we arrived a little late and
missed the first round, but won the general knowledge round, with a prize of a
box of roses and a chocolate orange, we also won the second general knowledge
round with a prize of two bottles of wine, then the music round which was not
to bad, but then the scores of each round were totalled up and we won the
overall prize and got four free pints when we want to use them, a good evening,

this morning have put  the Christmas tree up and now going to put up the rest
tomorrow as Becca is coming to help,

Carole you had a good meal obviously