[guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:17:43 +0100

thought I would send a general email first, have been busy as usual, this
morning had usual chores, this afternoon went into town with Becca did a little
shopping and went to see mum in her home, not to bad today, now we have just
had a chinese meal, Bec had chow mein, and I had chicken, mushroom and rice,
have a huge back log of emails seventy four, so sorry if I do not get to reply
to you all in person, am looking forward to our next Torquay game tomorrow, but
other then that nothing planned,

chat to you all soon, love and hugs to every body