[guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:27:35 -0000

today is the day of Victoria's move have already seen her for a few things that
were here, also the snake has now moved house to hers, so of course it will be
funny without him here, but of course still will see him.
it is raining here so not a good day to move stuff from one place to another.

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a good new year, and thanks for
the friends on here during this past year also.

by the way Carole you must be rich to buy six mobile phones, let me know how
the rugging goes up your way.

best wishes to you all