[guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 22:33:07 -0000

It was a lovely story John, and we are so pleased you have joined us, it is
good to get to know you better.

Has been a busy couple of days, yesterday I spent most of the day wrapping up
presents, and putting them in the right sacks, little Noah of course has the
biggest sack, today did a little cleaning sorted out the budgies, and now
rugging the Kimono, it should look really good, and also finished the first of
the two racing cars.

this next Sunday I have been informed that Becca, Mel and my eldest daughter
Victoria and of course little Noah are paying me a visit, think Victoria is
going to stay for a couple of days, as she has the week of work, not so nice
here today, a little on the wet side, but have not been out as had plenty to do
at home,

hope you are all well, and its good to chat to you all,