[guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:57:54 -0000

it has been good to read all about your different things at Christmas, so now
probably my go,

Christmas day with Vicki and a nice dinner, then Christopher turned up with a
bottle of wine during the afternoon, Chris being my only son, Christmas evening
spent watching films, Boxing day, a little quieter one of Vickie's friends here
for evening meal, yesterday was spent at Vickie's place helping her pack ready
for her to move, this afternoon she is taking me to Plymouth to see a pantomine
starring Keith Harris and Orville, should be fun.

quiet day tomorrow catching up on housework then Friday helping CVick move, all
go this week, have Christopher and his partner coming on new years day for
lunch.
thats about it really, the usual sort of presents, scarf and gloves, smellies
and couple of c,d,s  also a womble mug that sings when tilted.

hope you all have a good new year and will let you know about the pantomine,