[guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:28:39 +0100

sorry its been a while but a hectic couple of days, saw mum at the weekend and
did some shopping for her, went to our local pub Sunday evening as usual just
for a pint to find a different quiz person there about to start the quiz so we
stayed, very different from the last one, but not bad, yesterday Melanie had to
go to hospital as she was not feeling to good, and they wanted to check up on
the baby, they let her out last night as they could find nothing the matter,
and asked her to see the midwife,
Christopher in and out and its good to have him home for a while, so a little
more washing etc then usual,
chat later and love to all