[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 22:53:46 +0100

Hi there Carol,
oh, your right! I have been raiding the shops for chocolate, got arrested
because I didn't want to pay for them. smiles.
Seriously though, I have been copying music tapes for most of the day and did a
tape to a friend.
It sounds like you had a nice day today going out and about, that's really good.
Those draws sound good.
Glad you enjoyed your tea, it sounds yummy.
I had left over chicken and rice from yesterday, warmed it up in the microwave,
it was nice.
The weather here has been horrible, its windy and we had a lot of rain earlier.
Right, I'm off to bed to travel in the tardis with the doctor. smiles.
Chat soon.
Senn.