[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:55:58 +0100

Good morning Carol,
glad you have caught up with the e mails, bet you got lots more now.
Oh yes, the sausages, mash and veg were yummy that I had yesterday.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion about luncheon club.
That's good that you can get a box of cards at morrisons at a bargain price,
shame we don't have one round here.
Sounds like you will be busy with tapes, I have one to do, I posted one
yesterday when we went out.
I haven't checked for post yet today, its a bit early still, we get post at
about 10 30.
Its dry here at the moment but they did say we will have rain later.
Not sure what I'm going to do today yet.
Have a nice day.
Take care.
Senn.