[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:35:28 +0100

Hi there Carol,
yep, noticed all your e mails coming through, that's good.
To save you from being as sick as a dog after all that choc, I will be round to
help you eat it, we could have a bar each and then stock up on more. smiles.
Oh yes, had my choc fix this morning, had those pancake things again, really
must find out what they are called.
For tea we are having chicken and rice, the chicken is cooked in the bag with
herbs and you add your own veg.
You may have seen them advertised on the telly.
I enjoyed reading about your day in one of your other messages.
Sorry to hear that you got caught in the rain, hate when that happens to me.
smiles.
Your breakfast and tea both sound yummy.
Oh yes, glad you got your choc fix.
I would like to tape to you too.
Would you like me to send you my address? I will send it to you of list and
hope you get it.
Let me know and we'll take it from there.
Take care.
Senn.