[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:04:15 +0100

Good afternoon Carol,
I agree with you totally, its a great idea this chat group, like you said it
would cost a lot to talk on the phone but with e mails you can talk as much as
you like and it doesn't cost anything.
I think the all the people on the list are great, we can have fun and be
serious as well.
I know this for sure that I have made new friends and that's so nice.
I think I can help you out on who started the chat group.
One of the staff at software express started up the group because people were
using the support group to talk about other things, I think that's how the
group came about, I joined when it first started.
That member of staff no longer works at software express now.
Sorry that you have problems with some of your fingers, you saying that, the
circulation in my hands are really bad in the winter, when I'm using the laptop
my hands get very cold, not nice.
I can imagine its hard work reading all that braille when using a braille
display.
What are you up to today? I did a tape to a friend this morning.
Catching up on mail now.
Have a nice afternoon.
Take care.
Senn.