[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 22:51:44 +0100

Hi Carol,
glad everything is okay now.
Oh yes, shouting at the computer might of helped, your lucky it didn't take it
the wrong way and not work at all. smiles.
I'll tell you something, when my computer doesn't work properly I call it names
and tell it that its stupid etc. smiles.
Doesn't work though, still doesn't go right. smiles.
You probably scared yours by shouting at it. smiles.
The reason I haven't done a voice mail is because I don't know what to say, I
run out of things to say quickly. smiles.
I might give it a go one day. you never know.
Take care.
Senn.