[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:05:09 +0100

Good evening Carol,
glad you are stocked up with the choc fixes.
You know? I haven't had any choc today, must be coming down with something!
smiles.
Better get an ambulance, there must be definitely  something wrong! smiles.
Oh I like salad cream on my salads, I like tomato, cucumber, lettuce, beetroot
and all the salad stuff.
I too like chips and sausage rolls.
Hope you enjoyed the quiz you were going to watch.
There isn't a programme that I watch every day, use to watch the weakest link,
really liked the way Anne Robinson use to talk to the players.
I do like quiz programmes and like doing quizzes.
It was very nice to read about your day in your other message.
Oh before I go, bet your wondering what I had for tea? I had peas, potato,
chicken and carrots done in a tomato and onion sauce, very nice! that was
washed down with coconut and pineapple juice. yum.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.