[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:50:27 -0000

Hi Clare
your medicine sounds good you had better save some for me, although they say
you should not take medicine that other people take but In this case it is
universal so anyone can take it,sometimes I have a hot chocolate when I am at
the beach it has marsh mellows fresh cream and a chocolate flake on top
yummy,that's what you call indulging,but we have to spoil ourselves sometimes
hahahaha  I like plain chocolate best of all,
love from
Jenny