[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin Guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:02:33 -0000

Hi Clare
Peace is shattered now as i am back ,although as you know next month is going
to  be very busy and worrieing but i will be about.
We went to town this morning i got those album's to keep my music cd's in take
me age's to sort them all out,your more then welcome to come and help me and
Monty out Clare hehe.
have you bought any new cd's this year? the other week i bought the beatle's cd
and a cliff richard one as well that was a double.
Monty has enjoyed his walk's in the snow,he wear's a sheepskin doggy coat mum
and dad say he look's the bee's knee's in it.
see now i am back i can't shut up.

lot's of love
Angela and Monty