[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:39:04 -0000

Well girls, I'm with you there. I don't like the pies and cake either. can't
stand them. We'll have to start a club. Hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Angela and Monty, I'm so happy you liked my day. Well I don't like mince
pies, Christmas pudding or Christmas cake either as don't like dried fruit and
mixed spices so yet another thing we have to our long list of things in common
how cool. Well I will be in my element with all those yummy goodies at my
parties and yes I reckon miss piggy is going to have stiff competition there
and that's saying something haha. I still don't think I could eat as much as
her though so she will still beat me by a long way. Lots of love Clare

-----