[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 13:29:50 -0000

To Senn

Hi Senn

Thankyou for letting me know how you got on yes it doe's sound a waste of time
doing that well at least it's over with now.
If i have the same thing to come it will also be a waste of time as so far
test's i have had at Leicester just show i can't see.
So going for this DLA test will be a waste of time won't it? oh well never mind.

Will you be with family for christmas?
I will be at home with my mum and dad, Monty and Henry.

look forward to more chats with you friend.

love
Angela and Monty