[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 20:23:55 -0000

hi senn
me again sorry.

is your clock a cube?thats the one my mums sending for from the rnib im also
getting a symbol cane as i feel embarressd and feel peaple are staring at me as
i have to wear big dark glasse,s hoping that might make them understand well i
can hope.
the real deciding moment of having a cane was last week it was a dull day and
this man said to me cool shades i felt so daft mum told me to ignore him he did
not know.
you said you had a cat called candy did,nt you? i forgot the rabbit i lost last
year was called candy she was a lionhead and really fluffy and soft but she was
very grumpy first thing in the morning she used to growl not like a dog i
suppose more of a grunt but not far of a growl.
takecare my friend
love
angela and monty