[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Mobile Phone, reply to Jan

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:09:26 -0000

Hi Jan
I have just bought an apple I4s phone there is only one button on it but you
just run your fingers over the screen and it tells you what the icon's are as
you touch them,then you just double tap on it ant it will open it,but there is
other phones with buttons which speak out each number as you press it,if you
only want one for emergencies that would be the best kind to go for,
love from
Jenny