[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Angela and monty

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin Guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:10:48 -0000

Hi Carol

No i am happy taking still photo's not intrested in vidio at the moment anyway.

No idea what i will call the hamster im sure idea's will come to me,unless
anyone on here has name idea's for a hamster and two guineapig's which will be
boy's.

I always dreamt of having lot's of animal's too carol animal crackers that what
peaple who have known me all my life call me,can't for the life of me think why
haha.

I got my disabled photography mag today from the disabled photographers society
been a member since 1986.
I will have to scan it and let Daniel read it to me good old Daniel.
Have decided to enter photo compition's in the club again now that's a strange
thought sendng photo's i have never seen for compition's.

see i  off again yapping haha.

lot's of love
Angela and Monty