[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:22:05 -0000

Hi Clare
well I have been playing with my phone again today and have managed to hook it
up to the wy fie so I should be able to get into everything now,I went to the
phone shop again this morning as I could not get to ask it any questions but
that was my fault,I will play again tomorrow,I have made a couple of calls on
it which were good,you can even get games and u tube on it as well as lots of
other things like taking a picture of text and it will read it out to you,but
as I said I only have a small brain hahahaha so it will take me ages to get to
grips with it
love from Jenny